Friday 6 November 2015

Recommending a Computer Expert


A few days ago, I posted a question asking for helping regarding our website and particularly our online sales. I posted the question in a network group for freelancers in Israel. For a few days I had no response and then one person did, he posted a positive comment with an invitation for me to ask more questions. I took him up on the offer and enjoyed a quality conversation. Though he usually builds websites on WordPress, I was pleasantly surprised to find that he is not biased to WordPress. He gave some solid and practical advice that, helped me to make a decision that had been holding us back for months and put my mind at ease with the next step in our online services.

It is a pleasure to recommend Michael Cina. Michael Cina is the owner of ScotPlanet IT Services, providing friendly computer support services to businesses, organizations and private homes around Israel, since making Aliyah back in 2012. ScotPlanet provide you with great service, expert advice and training, help and support for your computers laptops tablets and mobile phones.. We also offer a comprehensive diagnostic and repair service for all Apple computers iPads and iPhones.

Find out more about ScotPlanet by visiting the website at www.scotplanet.com
 
Have a blessed day
 
Shoshanah Shear

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails