Thursday 29 September 2016

Gaining Inspiration from Colmobil


It is so exciting working on developing a centre. I never know what each day will bring, who I will meet, who I will interact with and what I will learn about the development of Israel as the country that it is today. Every day therefore brings new adventures and new surprises.

I am working on a specific project and through a phone call was recommended to take a look at the website of Colmobil to find some information that I need. I have just read the story of Colmobil and all I can say is WOW! What an inspiring company. What a love for Israel and our people. I could write a summary here and for those interested, I have not yet looked up the information I was researching. But before I do so, please go and take a look at the story of Colmobil. You will learn something about the Yom Kippur war and details of action that took place behind the scenes. If you are looking for inspiration and a reminder of dedication to Israel and the Jewish people, this story will surely inspire you.

Enjoy your reading and let us know in the comments below what inspiration you gained from reading the story.

Shoshanah Shear

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails