I love being creative in all kinds of ways. It's been a tough week here in Israel and what better way to de-stress and gather fresh ideas than spending an hour creating. My Mom and I had a wonderful time preparing greeting cards for our next sale. You can see just a few in the image above.
We now have:
- 34 greeting cards of various different shapes and sizes with more still to come. Prices for these range from ₪10 - ₪20.
- We have a set of stunning fridge magnets with scenes of Holy Sites in Israel and suitable verses going for ₪10 each or ₪40 for the set.
- We have a range of art: - hand painted cushion covers, hand painted T-shirts (only a few in stock), drawings in pen and ink, spiritual drawings. Prices for these art / craft items are ₪100 - ₪200
- Still in the area of art we have a number of original paintings selling from ₪500 - ₪10 000 depending on the size and complexity.
- 4 albums for kids photo's selling for ₪20 each
- Books, we have both second hand and new, original as follows:
Second hand books selling from ₪10 - 40
In the range of new books we are very excited to have:
- "Tuvia Finds His Freedom" by Eliyahu and Shoshanah Shear selling for ₪45. We have both English and Hebrew copies.
- "Why Unicorns Eat Lavender" by Rosemary Kahn selling for ₪40
- "Relationships" by R.A. Kahn selling for ₪50
We are waiting for our copies of "Healing Your Life Through Activity - An Occupational Therapist's Story" by Shoshanah Shear. I really look forward to selling this one.
We will probably have more items on sale, this is the start. So do be in touch to come and purchase, or to place a custom order for a gift or gift voucher. Remember, a percentage of the proceeds goes to assist in building our Torah-Healing centre. Very, very exciting goal. Come and be a part of making wonderful things happen.
Sales are currently by appointment, do be in touch to schedule your appointment, you will be so glad you did!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Occupational Therapist, healing facilitator, certified infant massage instructor, freelance writer and co-author of "Tuvia Finds His Freedom" and author of "Healing Your Life Through Activity - An Occupational Therapist's Story"