Thursday 8 October 2009

A Few Answers:


A few Olim have given the following advice as to whether or not to make Aliya. Some said, definitely, make Aliya.

One Oleh gave some practical advice: "Make your decision with your mind and not with your heart. This means: Be aware of the worst case scenario. What will happen to me in Israel if I can't find work? If I become handicapped? If I become over indebted? If I protest against violation of my rights? If I can't afford my health insurance? Once you have the answer to all these things, and you still want to make aliyah then you have decided with your head. Until then Israel remains a blind purchase."

We would like to hear from other Olim. What advice do you give. What can you say to encourage your fellow Jew to choose Israel?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails