Wednesday, 11 November 2009

A1 and other Visas in Israel

In a previous post we mentioned the A1 visa. Someone then asked what type of visa this is.

The A1 visa is a Visa for a Temporary Resident which is valid for 3 years. After the 3 years one has to make Aliya.

Other visa types include:

A2 - Student Visa

A4- A dependant of a person who has either an A1 or A2 visa

B1 - A tourist who is permitted to work. This visa is usually valid for 6 months.

B2 - A tourist valid for 3 months

M-R Accompanies another visa, and allows multiple entries and exits (to and from) Israel. If you do not have the M-R, the visa you hold will be voided each time you exit or return to Israel.

I hope this clarifies. If you have further questions, please post a comment or send an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails