Tuesday 9 February 2016

Searching for the 10 Best Aliyah Blogs


I've been managing this blog for quite a few years and pretty much providing useful posts that I thought might be helpful to fellow Olim. Recently I began to take a look at other blogs for Olim and thought it might be quite fun to come up with a list of the 10 best Aliyah / Olim blogs. I started to do a google search and then decided to get some opinions from fellow readers, Olim and want to be Olim. What do you look for in a blog about Aliyah? What would be YOUR criteria for the top 10 Aliyah / Olim blogs? Is it consistency in posting? Is it the name of the blog? Is it that it ranks highly in google? What about ease of navigating a blog? What type of content are you looking for?

What inspires you to follow a blog?

I have some thoughts on 3 blogs thus far. I'd love to hear from you. Can you do me a little favour, can you post a comment below and let me know what you would prefer? Do you want to hear a brief review on a number of blogs? Do you want the opportunity to vote on the blogs. 

Looking to forward to reading lots of responses so post away, comment away.

Shoshanah Shear

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails