Wednesday 11 March 2015

Amusing Sight in Israel


You never know what you are going to see when sitting on a bus and especially when the bus is stopped at a traffic light. A few days ago I was on a bus traveling towards Rehov Jaffo in Jerusalem when I noticed this building. It is still under construction and it is not the first time I have seen this building. What caught my attention was the flags. I wonder if the building constructor is a Chabadnik or if he has Chabad backing this venture or if the project is for Chabad or if he had a blessing from the Lubavitcher Rebbe? Whatever the reason, this is one of those only in Israel moments. I doubt I would see such a sight / site in South Africa, for example. I cannot speak for other countries as I don't know them as well.

I stand to be corrected but felt this is something that is special about being in Israel.

Actually, thinking about it a little more, I am noticing lots of banners going up. This one supports Gimmel, that one supports another party. Hm, I wonder if the ones building this new building are voting for Moshiach? Now that would be an awesome plan. 

Anyone else ready for Moshiach to guide us instead of people who keep making mistakes?

What are your thoughts? Do let us know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails