Wednesday 16 November 2016

Introducing Our Super Moon

Over the past few days there has been talk of a super moon that would be visible the night before last. Yes, yes, I really should have posted this yesterday, but I was busy with my new book, so better late than never, right?

Well, to get back to this moon that was supposed to be super. I do not understand what the fuss was about. In the image above, the street light was more impressive than the moon. What did intrigue me though was the mini moon evident above and to the right of the moon / star.


In this next image, the mini moon seems to have shifted and is now almost right above the so called super moon. I'd love to know more about this mini moon.

As for the super moon. Well I have seen the moon in the night sky that looked much larger than this one did. In any event, here are my two efforts at photographing what was visible. 

Did you take a look at the moon? Was it large? Was it any different? What made it so super?

Have a very blessed day


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails